Shop With Me – CONCEALER!
If you follow my Facebook page, you already know what I’m about to talk about…
I’ve been recently been having issues with concealers. My go-to’s weren’t doing it for me anymore and I found that everything I used started to crease, look cakey, and most important would NOT last through out the day.
I was fed up and felt frustrated when nothing seemed to be working.
I had heard a lot of hype about Tarte’s Shape Tape Concealer, but wasn’t exactly sure if I should drop another $25 on something thats trending right now.
Yet every time I passed an Ulta, I felt guilty not going in and purchasing it.
So.. FINALLY I went in and took the plunge. Bought 2 different shades and reminded myself that these circles underneath my eyes weren’t going to magically go away.
Well… what do you know.. I LOVED THEM. Correction: I LOVE THEM.
I’m at the point right now where I don’t know what I did without this concealer for this long.
- It doesn’t crease… I mean WHAT SO EVER.
- It’s HEAVY DUTY coverage, so little goes a long way. Good news, no evidence of lack of sleep.
- It LASTS ALL DAY LONG. I mean 12+ hours. It’s not going ANYWHERE.
I am obsessed. I hope they NEVER take this off the market because this concealer doesn’t compare to anything else.
I do have a few tips when using this product.
- Apply with a concealer brush but blend out with a Beauty Blender.
- Use setting powder sparingly. This stuff doesn’t move, no need to cake on the powder.
- If it does look like it’s creasing – thats when you know you’ve used too much. Like I said, a little goes a LONG way.
Do yourself a favor and go to ULTA ASAP. I promise – you’re going to LOVE it.